Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Snowflake Season!

Can you believe Christmas is this weekend?!

I certainly can't! It has come way too fast for me this year. I didn't even get all my decorations up this time, so it's a good thing there's one every year haha! Anyway, I'm here to share with you a creation I made for Paper Nest Dolls using "Avery with Bear Friend" . This is one of the few Christmas cards I made this year. I'm hoping to make many more for next year! Anyway, I hope that you like it, I'm really happy with how it turned out!


I colored the image with my copics as usual and added some distressing and die cuts to accent the image, along with a sentiment. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug's "Sugarplums" and "Polar Pals" lines from last Christmas-- it is sadly no longer available. The die cuts I added are from Cottage Cutz and La La Land Crafts.

I hope that you liked my project today! I didn't write down the copic combos I used but they are in the R, RV, B, and BG family for most of it and of course E's for hair and teddy :). Thank you again for stopping by! Don't forget to enter some creations of your own over at Paper Nest Dolls "Anything Goes" Challenge this month!










No comments:

Post a Comment