Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Arielle- Christmas Candy Cane Elf

Hello crafty friends!

I created this card as a Guest Designer for Faery Ink! The one day fae called "Arielle Christmas Candy Cane Elf" is now available for purchase with both versions of the image, with or without wings! For my project, I used it without the wings. I am really happy with how this card turned out! I gave this card to my niece this Christmas and she loved it!


I colored the image in my copic markers as usual in some none traditional colors. I used some super adorable sprinkles and patterned paper from Doodlebug Design's "Here Comes Santa Claus" line this year! I also used a few die cuts from Lawn Fawn in my card and inked my edges in "Vintage Photo" by Ranger/Distress Ink.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you go and grab this cutie to make some creations yourself! Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Noelle!! Loved having you on the team *hugs*

    ReplyDelete