Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Let It Snow!

Let It Snow!

Happy December everyone! I am the Guest Designer this month for Faery Ink and I am so honored that I was chosen! For my first project, I created a card using "Demera Snow Whisper Kiss Fae". I hope you like it! You can also see my post over on the Faery Ink Blog.


I colored the image my copics, added some trim, Doodlebug Design paper & enamel shapes and distress the edges in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".

Copic Markers Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- W3, W5, W7, W9
Snowflakes- V20, V22, V25, V28
Wings- BV000, BV01, BV13, BV08
Background- B000 and glitter

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you like and go shop over at Faery Ink and see all they have to offer--you won't be disappointed! Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment