Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post: "Flower Friend"

January 15th, 2016


The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post:
"Flower Friend"

Hello everyone! I have some inspiration for the current challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls to share with you today. For my project today, I used the lovely image called "Flower Friend". I hope that you like it! Here are all the details on the challenge:

***Please NOTE - There is a change in winner prizes ***

We have changed the way we will be awarding prizes from now on, and there will only be one prize for the overall winner.  The top 3 will still be named and will still have the honor of displaying the Top 3 winner badge on their blog.  From now on, the overall winner will win a $20 gift code to the Paper Nest Dolls online store, where they can purchase rubber stamps!  So, starting this month, December 2015, if you are the overall winner, be sure to send a message to "papernest.challenges@gmail.com"and indicate in the subject line that you are the Monthly Winner.  
Remember, the challenge here is always Anything Goes :)




I colored the image with my copics and layered her on top of some flower trim and patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's "Pixie-licious" line that I've had forever!  I inked the edges in Distress Ink in Abandoned Coral and Cracked Pistachio. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, aren't they beautiful?

Copic Colors Used
Skin-E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- E43, E44, E47, and E49
Flower (in hair): BV000, BV02, BV13, BV08
Dress- B01, B02, B04, B06
Flower- R00, R11, R22, G94, G99 (guessing on these, I can't remember)

Products Used

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments and I hope you will join us at The Paper Nest Dolls for the challenge! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment