Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Little Blue Button February 2016 Release: "Girl With Kitty"

January 29th, 2016


Little Blue Button February 2016 Release:
"Girl With Kitty"


Hello everyone! It's time for a new release at Little Blue Button stamps and it's a super cute one! For my project, I used the "Girl with Kitty" digital stamp from the release. I hope that you like it :) .


I colored the image with my copics and framed her in a die cut from Lawn Fawn. My card base is Bazzill cardstock in Kraft and then I layered with patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs' "Hello Sunshine" collection. I added some roses and sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts and used C.C. Designs "Butterflies" Die for the die cuts. I also inked the edges in Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.

Products Used

C.C. Designs "Butterflies" Die

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments if you wish, they are much appreciated! Also, check out the entire new release at Little Blue Button Stamps! Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Noelle! Your colouring is fabulous!
    I'm happy to be working with you at Little Blue Button Stamps! :o)

    ReplyDelete