Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Img608

Hello Besties Fans!


Designer Noelle here with you today to share my next project for Scrapbook Stamp Society. For my project today, I used the image "Img608" from the Glam Girl Besties Collection. I hope that you like what I've done with her!






I colored the image with my copics as usual and die cut a frame around her with a Spellbinders die set called "Floral Ovals" from my stash. I layered some pretty patterned papers by C.C. Designs from my stash as well, popping them up with foam squares and inking the edges in Distress Ink. Lastly, I added some washi tape by Doodlebug Design and enamel dots by C.C. Designs for the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments if you like, I really appreciate them! You can also see my post over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog.  Also, be sure to check out all the great images in the My Besties Shop that Sherri has to offer! Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: