Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Ellie with Candle

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends!


It's time for some inspiration for the new challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! For my project, I used "Ellie with Candle". Isn't she adorable?! She is also available as a digi stamp if you prefer.






I colored the image with my copic markers. I fussy cut her out with my Tonic Scissors and layered her on top of some pretty pattern papers from Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" line. I added some die cut letters from the Die-Versions "Marquee" Alphabet Die. I adhered them with my xyron sticker maker. The edges were inked with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" as usual.


Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog to enter some creations of your own! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment