Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Just Baked

Hello Friends!


I'm here to share with you my latest inspiration for Little Blue Button Stamps featuring the "Just Baked" Digital Stamp! I really love how it came out and I hope you do too!





I colored the image with my copic markers and added some sparkle with some Spectrum Sparkle Pens. I layered the image on top of some adorable papers from Doodlebug Design's "Cream & Sugar" collection as well as some stickers from the same line. Lastly, I added some die cut alphabet letters from a Die-Versions die set called "Marquee".

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you're inspired by today's project to make some creations of your own! Be sure to share in our Facebook Fan Group if you make something. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment