Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post: "Fashion Doll: Sweet"

February 12th, 2016


The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post:
"Fashion Doll: Sweet"

Hello everyone! It's time for my inspiration post for this month's challenge which as always is "Anything Goes". You can find the details over on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! I hope that you like my card :).



I colored the image as usual with my copics. The patterned paper I used is from American Crafts, Simple Stories and Bo Bunny. The bow is made by Santoro & Docrafts Gorjuss line. The paper flower is from I am Roses. The enamel dots are made by C.C. Designs. The card base is Bazzill cardstock in Smooth White. I distressed and inked the edges in Distress ink "Vintage Photo".

Copics Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Eyes- W9
Dress & Bows- R22, R46, R29, R59; R32, R35, R27, R59; R81, R83, R85
Bear- E21, E25, E29
Socks and Bow on shoes- R22, R46, R27, R59 and C1, C00
Shoes- W8 & W9

Products Used

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you wish and I hope to see your lovely creations at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge this month! Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment