February 8th, 2016
Little Blue Button Crafty Monday:
Hello everyone! Welcome to Crafty Monday at Little Blue Button Stamps! For today's project, I have used the image "Kimono Girl" from the February release. I hope that you like my card!
I colored the image with copics and framed her in a Spellbinders Nestabilities die. I used a variety of patterned paper from Bo Bunny "Primrose" and Kaisercraft "Enchanted Garden" collections. The card base is Bazzill cardstock in Smooth White. I inked the edges in Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso and Abandoned Coral. I added some dies from La-La Land Crafts as well.
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- W5, W7, W9
Dress- R00, R11, E93, E95 and R81, R83, R85, G21, G94, G99 for flower
Fan- R81, R83, R85, R89 and YG03, YG63, YG67, G99
Bow-RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Fox- YR02, YR04, YR18, E35, W9, R20.
- Little Blue Button Stamps "Kimono Girl" Digital Stamp
- Spellbinders Nestabilities "Floral Ovals" Die Set
- Bo Bunny "Primrose" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft "Enchanted Garden" 6.5" Paper Pad *Discontinued*
- Bazzill Cardstock in Smooth White
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink- Ground Espresso
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink- Abandoned Coral in Mini Ink Kit #13
- La-La Land Crafts "Cherry Blossom Bunch" Die
- La-La Land Crafts "Cherry Blossom Flowers" Dies
- Copic Markers
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some lovely comments if you wish :). Head over to Little Blue Button Stamps and check out the entire new release to grab some cuties to color up! Have a wonderful day!