Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Little Blue Button March 2016 Release: "Magnolia"

February 26th, 2016


Little Blue Button March 2016 Release:
"Magnolia"

Hello crafty friends! It's time for the next release at Little Blue Button Stamps! For my project, I used the image called "Magnolia" from the new release. Perfect for all kinds of occasions! I hope that you like my creation!


I colored the image in my copic markers. I used a 5.5" card base and then added some shaped die cuts for the patterned paper over that. The image is framed in a die cut made by Lifestyle Crafts from the Spellbinders "Fancy Ovals" Die Set. The square is from Lawn Fawn's "Small Stitched Square Stackables" die set. The vine is made by C.C. Designs, but has been discontinued.

Copics Used
Flower- R32, R25, R27, R59
Branch- E53. E55, E57
Leaves- G21, G94, G99


Products Used

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments and be sure to check out the entire new release over at Little Blue Button Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment