Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Holiday Gifts Avery

Hello everyone!


I'm here to share with you my first Christmas card of the season which is also my inspiration for Paper Nest Dolls this month! I used "Holiday Gifts Avery" which is also available as a digital stamp! I hope that you like my card =) !





I created a shabby card for this creation using some of the new pretty papers from one of Bo Bunny's Christmas lines! I colored the image with my copics as usual and added some Nuvo drops, paper flowers and berry embellishments to embellish. I also added the "Noel" die cut from La La Land Crafts to finish off. The circle from was from the "Scalloped Circles" die set by CC Designs.

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you like. You can also see the post over on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. Don't forget to enter the challenge--there's still a few days left! Have a great rest of your weekend!


1 comment: