Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

True Love Elephant

Hello Everyone!

I'm here to share with you a fun card using a My Besties image called "True Love Elephant" from the Etsy shop! I hope that you like what I've done with it!



I colored the image with my copic markers and added some emphasis on the dots with a molotow white paint pen. I also used some Spectrum Sparkle Pens for the bows and pearls on the girl elephant. I layered the image on top of some fun patterned paper from My Favorite Things "Smitten" Pad from my stash and added some adhesive enamel dots by CC Designs and paper flowers from I am Roses/Wild Orchid Crafts too.

Copic Color Combos

Elephant Skin- C5, C6, C7, C9
Ears- R22
Blue Bows- B12, B24, B29
Purple Bows- V12, V15, V17, V09

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to make some creations of your own with Sherri's beautiful art! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment