Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Mermaid with Sea Turtle

Hello crafty friends!


Today starts a new challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls! I am using "Mermaid with Sea Turtle" for my card today because it's such a fun and beautiful image. She is also available as a Digital Stamp. I hope you like my creation! Here are some details about the challenge which can also be found on the Challenge blog: 

We have changed the way we will be awarding prizes from now on, and there will only be one prize for the overall winner.  The top 3 will still be named and will still have the honor of displaying the Top 3 winner badge on their blog.  From now on, the overall winner will win a Paper Nest Dolls digital image!  So, if you are the overall winner, be sure to send a message to papernest.challenges@gmail.com with your choice of image and indicate in the subject line that you are the Monthly Winner.  
Remember, the challenge here is always Anything Goes :)





I colored the image as usual and trimmed with my Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Scissors. I used some dies from my stash to cut out the scalloped circles (CC Designs) and seashell border (La-La Land Crafts). The cardstock base is made by Bazzill Basics Paper manufactured by American Crafts. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper's "Let's Be Mermaids" 6" x 6" Paper Pad. The embellishments are from my stash, I can't recall the brand. 

Copic Color Combos Used

Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 ; R20 for cheeks and W9 for eyes
Hair- E71, E74, E77, E79
Shell top- BV000, BV02, BV13, BV08
Tail- RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Turtle- YG11, YG06, YG17
Starfish- Y35, Y38
Sand- E53, E55, E57
Coral- E21

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments, they are much appreciated! Head over to the Online Store and Digi Shop to check out all the adorable images Christine has to offer! Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Noelle, love your fabulous colouring. I am also now one of your new followers teamie :). Anet x

    ReplyDelete