Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

"Served with Fun" Treat Bag

Hello everyone!

It's time for the Craftin' Desert Divas April 2017 New Release Previews! They are releasing 5 new clear stamp sets,  dies and digi stamps and 2 new sequin mixes! For the sneak peek today, I'm using the new "Treat Bag" Die and "Served with Fun" Digital Stamp. The digital stamp is already available for you to purchase, so just click the link above to purchase your's! The entire release will be coming to the shop this Thursday! Anyway, I hope you like what I've created with the new products!






I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. I framed the image with one of the dies from the "Treat Bag" Die Set and added another of the same shape facing another direction. It's hard to see with the lace ribbon, but the sentiment says "Served with Fun" which is included with the digital stamp image. I also added some Nuvo drops (I used Jewel drops, but you can find the crystal drops in the shop which are just as lovely) around the image and sentiment to add some extra dimension to the treat bag. I don't remember the exact copic combos that I used for the image, but if you're interested, just leave a comment and I'll try to figure it out for you =) !

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you liked my sneak peek project for the new releases. Feel free to leave some comments and check back here on the 21st & 22nd for more sneak peeks! We also have the rest of the DT showing sneak peeks on the Facebook Event Page and if you click "Going" you can find out about digis that are free for 24 hours! How cool is that?! Have a great rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment