Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration: "Genie Avery"

April 11th, 2016


The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration:
"Genie Avery"

Hello everyone! I am here with more inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls. You can enter the challenge by adding your link to your post HERE


I used "Genie Avery" for my card with a stamp & die set by Lawn Fawn for the sentiment called "Chit Chat". The designer papers are from Prima Marketing from the "Hello Pastel" collection and the cardstock is by American Crafts and Bazzill. The image is colored in copics as usual.

Copics Used
  • Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
  • Eyes- W9 and Molotow white pen
  • Hair- Y21, YR23, E15, E18
  • Yellow Parts- Y11, Y15, YR15, E15
  • Blue Parts- BG72, BG75, BG78
  • Ground- N3, N5, C7, Colorless Blender


Products Used



Thank you for stopping by! I hope that I have inspired you to enter in this month's challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! Have a great day!





2 comments: