March 7th, 2016
Little Blue Button Crafty Monday:
Hello everyone, welcome to Crafty Monday at Little Blue Button Stamps! Can you believe it's already almost time for Easter? 2016 just seems to be flying by! Anyway, I am here with my project for Little Blue Button Stamps Design Team using the new release image "Easter Crew".
I colored the image in my copics as always and paired it with some fun papers from Doodlebug Design, Lawn Fawn and Bazzill. The glitter enamel dots are also by Doodlebug Design.
Chicks- Y11, Y15, Y17, Y19 and RV02, RV04
Egg- (top to bottom) BG10, BG72, BG75,
Y21, YR23, E15, E18,
RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09,
V01, V04, V06, V09,
YG03, YG63, YG67, G99,
Bow on Egg- BV000, BV02, BV13, BV08
Grass- YG03, YG63, YG67, G99
- Little Blue Button Stamps "Easter Crew" Digital Stamp
- Copic Markers
- C.C. Designs AmyR "Egg-cellent Sentiments" Rubber Stamp
- Doodlebug Design Sprinkles "Glitter-Brights" Adhesive Enamel Dots
- Doodlebug Design "Springtime" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
- Ranger Ink Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments and go check out all the cute images over at Little Blue Button Stamps! Have a great day!