Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Little Blue Button October 2015 Release: "Teacup Fairy"

September 25th, 2015


Little Blue Button October 2015 Release:
"Teacup Fairy"

Hello everyone! I am here with my next creation for Little Blue Button Stamps and today is the official release for October! For today's project, I used "Teacup Fairy" digital stamp. I hope you like it!



I colored the image my copics as usual and added some perfect pearls (liquid form). I distressed the designer paper which is from Santoro in Vintage Photo. The butterfly die is from By Diezyne called "Dotted Wings and Puffy Things". I added some mulberry paper flowers from my stash and a glittered flower given to me by a crafty friend =) .

Copics Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- E21, E25 & E29
Wings- RV56, RV55 & RV52.
Dress- RV91, RV93 & RV95
Cup- V91, V93, V95 & V99 and RV11
Sugar Cube- E40, E41, E42

Products Used




Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and check out the entire new release in the Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment