Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge GDT: Party Time Avery!

June 1st, 2015


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Guest Design Team:
 Party Time Avery

Hello everyone! Can you believe it's June already?! I have the honor of being Guest Designer for Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team again for June :) !! Thank you Christine for having me as designer again! I absolutely adored this stamp as soon as I saw it and knew it would make its way onto a birthday card for my 9 year old niece's birthday which is June 26th! I love the versatility of these images because they are fitting for almost any age group! Anyway, I hope you like my card :)


I used this sketch as the inspiration for my card. Please give credit to Amy Sheffer if you use it for a creation of your own!


Products Used






1 comment: