Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Guest Designer: "Buckets of Love" !

May 4th, 2015


The Paper Nest Dolls Guest Designer:
"Buckets of Love"

Hello everyone! Today, I'm here with a Guest Designer post for The Paper Nest Dolls! I'm so honored to be selected as the Guest Designer for May :) Anyway, I hope you like the card!



I colored the image with my copics and use a Lawn Fawn die to cut out the frame around her. I will have my copic color combos listed below as I can actually remember what I used for once, haha! I also used some die cuts from a Prima die and tucked those behind her. I used some purple rosette trim from my stash as well as a purple paper flower. I also added some pink and cream colored pearls to accent her. The card base is Bazzill Kraft Cardstock and I added some Santoro Mirabelle paper on top of that. The Prima die cuts were cut from some of the Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss paper from last year's line :)

Products Used

  • The Paper Nest Dolls "Buckets of Love" Stamp
  • Copic Markers- 
    • Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 and W9 for the black on the eyes
    • Hair- Y21, YR23, E15, and E18
    • Raincoat- RV91, RV93, RV95 and RV00
    • Boots- V12, V15, V17 and V09
    • Hearts- R22, RV34 and R89
    • Bucket- RV02, RV04, RV06 and RV09
    • Ground/Puddle- B91, B93, and B95
    • Blue Background- B0000
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle 6" x 6" Paper Pad
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle Adhesive Pearls-Assorted Colors
  • Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle Resin Flowers
  • Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss 6" x 6" Paper Pad
  • Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" Custom Craft Dies
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Feel free to leave some lovely comments and thank you to Christine at The Paper Nest Dolls for letting me be Guest Designer this month! I will share another project later this month as Guest Designer too :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment