Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Birthday, Marie!

Happy Birthday, Marie!

Hello everyone! I am here to share a birthday card I made in honor of Marie's (owner of The Greeting Farm) birthday :) I hope you like it! Happy Birthday to Marie and thank you for making these amazing stamps!


For my card, I used a retired limited edition stamp "Cheshire Bean". This is my first time coloring this image that made it to a card anyway! I also have to give a shout out to Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder for her amazing coloring classes. She also happens to be on The Greeting Farm's Design Team right now :) My coloring is at least 90% due to her classes! Anyway, I also used a Prima Paper Flower, and some of the new Lawn Fawn patterned paper from the Pint Sized Patterns-Beachside collection! I love Lawn Fawn's paper :)

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments on my project. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment