Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Little Blue Button DT: February Release!

January 30th, 2015

Little Blue Button DT:

 February Release

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing great :) It's official, I am continuing on as a Little Blue Button Designer! I posted last term on my business blog, Quick Creations, but I wanted to give more attention to the design teams I am on by creating a separate blog since there are so many posts on my business blog, so you can look here now for future Little Blue Button inspiration. I will attach some projects as well that I have created for Little Blue Button during my last term. Enjoy and check out the new release for February in the Little Blue Button Store!





I have used the Little Blue Button "Little Nurse" Digital stamp which can be ordered HERE. I colored her with my copics. If you would like to know the colors I used, just leave me a comment :) I have also used Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in Blue and Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Circles Stackables" Dies, as well as some flowers, a doily, and some Shimmer Dome Adhesives by Docrafts. Now, here are my past projects that I have made for Little Blue Button. Enjoy!


Using "Miss Lilly Chef" Digital Stamp Order HERE.

Using "Miss Lilly and the Snowman" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.



Using "Button Fairy" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.



Using "Be Mine" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.


Using "Real Gentleman" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.


Using "Miss Lilly Silly" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.



Using "Miss Lilly Pretty Lady" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.


Using "It's Rainy" Digital Stamp. Order HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment