Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Scan 0132 Ella Bella Buttons Garden

Happy Satuday My Besties Fans!

I'm here to share with you my newest creation for Scrapbook Stamp Society using "Scan032 Ella Bella Buttons Garden" Digital Stamp from the shop! I hope that you like what I've created with her. I went for a Fall theme since it's definitely getting chilly in the mornings in my area over in Oregon!




I colored the image with my copic markers and used some pretty fall patterned paper by Echo Park Paper and Lawn Fawn. I layered the papers using glue dots and glue pop dots for added dimension. I cut the image out using a "Scalloped Circles" Die by CC Designs. The brown circle was free hand with some fiskars scissors. I added some paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts/I am Roses, some washi tape and glitter enamel dots by Doodlebug Design to embellish the card. For the final touch, I inked the edges in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" and added a sentiment from Stamping Bella's "Patricia Loves Pumpkins" Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments if you wish. You can also check out my post over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog. Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment