Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Princess Fairy

Happy Saturday!


It's time for my monthly inspiration post for Little Blue Button Stamps! For this project, I used the "Princess Fairy" Digital Stamp from the shop. I hope that you like what I've done with her!



I colored the image as usual with my copic markers. I wanted to create a vintage feel for this card, so I layered her on top of pretty pattern papers from Santoro's "Mirabelle 2" paper collection. The embellishments (metal butterfly and adhesive pearl gems) are also by Santoro/Docrafts. I inked the edges and distressed them in Distress Ink"Vintage Photo". The frame around the image is from a Spellbinders Nestabilities die set, I believe it's called "Elegant Ovals". Lastly, I added some Spectrum Sparkle Pens to the image giving it a glittery look.

I hope that you liked today's project! You can also see my post over on Little Blue Button Stamps Blog if you like! Feel free to leave some comments if you wish, I really appreciate them! Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment