Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fairy & Butterflies

Hello there Besties fans!

It is time for my next creation for Sherri Baldy My Besties! I created a card using the new release "Img889" which features a fairy sitting on a toadstool with butterflies, isn't she beautiful? I hope that you like what I've done with her!





I colored the image with my copics and cut her out with my Big Shot using a die from Lawn Fawn. I layered the fence over the mushroom using a die from Craftin' Desert Divas. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Design from their "Spring Garden" 2016 line. I popped all the layers up using some foam tape as you can see in the second photo here.  

Thank you for stopping by! I would love it if you left some comments on my project. You can also check out my post over on the My Besties Blog Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment