Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Ellie with Clovers


Hello Crafters!

I am here to share with you my next creation for The Paper Nest Dolls. For this project, I used "Ellie with Clovers" which is so fitting since today is St. Patrick's Day! Don't worry you won't get pinched for looking at my card haha! Anyway, I hope you like my card!




The image was colored with copic markers and a Wink of Stella pen in clear. I added some sequins by Doodlebug Design to accent the green in the image. The patterned paper is by Lawn Fawn.

Copic Colors Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Dress- YG11, YG06, YG17, YG99; E41, E43, E44 and Y13, Y15, Y17
Socks- E50, E51, E53
Shoes- E84, E87, E89
Eyes- W9

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that I have inspired you to enter some creations of your own in our "Anything Goes" Challenge this month! You can also see my post on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. Have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment