Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team: "Prom Avery"

July 15th, 2015


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team:
"Prom Avery"

Hello everyone! I am back with another adorable creation using a stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls July Release! I hope you like my creation :) Feel free to leave some comments too!




I am officially renaming this stamp Cotton Candy Dress Avery! Lol! I had a bit of fun with this one, experimenting with techniques from the clothing class over at Kit and Clowder! I love the effect :) For this card, I used the "Prom Avery" image stamp by Paper Nest Dolls and colored her with my copics. I went over her dress with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in Clear. The patterned papers I used are from the Kaisercraft "Enchanted Garden" 6.5" Paper Pad. The top trim was from Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss line and the heart trim was some in my stash from Live, Love, Crafts! I also distressed the edges of all the papers with Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink Pad in Vintage Photo and used the Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool. I also used some sugar dots by Prima Marketing called "Delight". 
Here are the combos I used with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20.
Eyes: W9
Hair: Y21, YR23, E15 & E18.
Dress: B21 & V01

Products Used










  • Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen-Clear *Currently out of stock* View other Wink of Stella Glitter Pens HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and definitely head over to The Paper Nest Dolls for some cuteness overload! Also don't forget to enter the monthly "Anything Goes" challenge on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! One lucky winner will win 7 digital stamps and the May Arts Ribbon Prize Pack pictured below:





No comments:

Post a Comment