July 6th, 2015
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team:
"Fairy Elle With Mushroom"
Hello everyone! I am here with The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team for some inspiration for this month's challenge, Anything Goes #7! You can enter your creations over on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! Anyway, I hope you like my card :) . It was alot of fun to make!
- For my project today, I used The Paper Nest Dolls image stamp called "Fairy Ellie With Mushroom"! I love the way she turned out :) . The Paper I used is Doodlebug Design "Flower Box" patterned paper. I used some flower pearl trim in my stash from Glimpz of Memories. The wood veneer hearts are from Lawn Fawn. I used a combination of Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pens and Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze on the wood veneers. I used a pearl pen by Viva Decor in Sunny Yellow for the center of the flower embellishment made by Prima Marketing. I used a pair of fiskars scissors for the scalloped bottom on one of the patterned papers. The card base is cardstock in Kraft by Bazzill.
- The sketch I used for this card is from Viva La Verve by Charmaine Ikach. Please give credit to them if you use for your own creation.
- Prima Marketing Princess "Paper Fairytale" Flowers
- Copic Markers
- Fiskars Scissors-Scalloped
- Lawn Fawn "Hearts" Wood Veneer
- Doodlebug Design "Flower Box" Patterned Paper
- Bazill "Kraft" Cardstock
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked my creation! Be sure to stop by The Paper Nest Dolls to see their great selection of super cute stamps! Have a great day & feel free to leave some comments! I am entering this creation into the following challenge: