Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Little Blue Button DT: Crafty Monday-Mixed Media "Lady in Hat"

June 22nd, 2015


Little Blue Button Design Team:
Crafty Monday
Mixed Media "Lady in Hat"

Hello everyone! DT Noelle here with another creation for Little Blue Button using a June Release called Mixed Media "Lady in Hat". I did a bit of stenciling with gelatos on this one. I hope you like it!



For the base of the card, I used Bazzill Cardstock in Kraft, I layered on top of that some wood veneer butterflies that I colored with wink of stella glitter brush pens. The floral paper is by Santoro/Trimcraft Mirabelle collection. Then I had some letterpress paper that I used for the stencil by C.C. Designs used with gelatos. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The bow is by Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss line. I cut out the image with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die and inked with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo.


Products Used


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you'll stop by Little Blue Button and check out all her lovely stamps! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment