June 18th, 2015
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team:
Hello everyone! I'm very excited to announce that I will be continuing on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team, so you'll be seeing more projects by me :) I hope I will inspire to get creating with some of these awesome stamps Christine has to offer! For today's project, I used "Pinwheel Ellie" and she couldn't be more fitting for the weather we're having right now in Oregon! I hope you like my card--I had alot of fun making it!
For the card base, I used some Bazzill solid cardstock in white, I used a C.C. Designs die from their Make A Card #1 Die Set, with some Lawn Fawn dies for the other layers. The designer paper is by Carta Bella. I also used some Doodlebug Design Sprinkle Adhesives in Bright Glitter. The ribbon on the sides is by Kaisercraft from the "Rock Pool" line. I colored the image with my copic markers and the other ribbon was just from my stash.
- The Paper Nest Dolls "Pinwheel Ellie" Rubber Stamp
- C.C. Designs "Make A Card #1" Die Set
- Copic Markers
- Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" Printed Ribbon Pack
- Carta Bella "Soak Up the Sun" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
- Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" Custom Craft Dies
- Lawn Fawn "Tag You're It" Custom Craft Dies
- Doodlebug Design Sprinkle Adhesives-Brights Glitter
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked my card and don't forget to check out The Paper Nest Dolls shop for all the amazing stamps they have to offer! Have a great day!