Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

Summer Fun Owen

Happy Labor Day!
I'm here to inspire you for the next Paper Nest Dolls Challenge and thought it would be the perfect time to share the birthday card that I made for my hubby this last week using "Summer Fun Owen" ! He is also available as a digital stamp if you prefer that.  I hope that you like how it turned out :) !


I colored the image wit my copic markers and inked around him and the papers with Distress ink "Broken China". Then,  I die cut him out with a CC Designs die from the "Make a Card #5" Die Set. The fun designer cardstock I used was My Favorite Things "Birthday Blowout" and Echo Park's "Magical Adventure Dots & Stripes".

Thank you for stopping by! I hope I've inspired you with today's project to enter a creation of your own this month in our "Anything Goes" Challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog ! Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment