Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

All American Avery

Happy Birthday America (well tomorrow) !


It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! I created a card for your inspiration using "All American Avery". She comes in rubber and digital !I hope that you like it!



I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. I die cut her out using a Lawn Fawn "Stitched Rectangle Stackables" Die and layered her on top of pretty patterned paper from an old Lawn Fawn line called "Pint Sized Prints: Beachside". I also added a couple layers of red cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper and some enamel dots by C.C. Designs from their "Little Man" assortment. The aqua card base is also from Bazzill Basics Paper.

Copic Color Combos Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Top and Bow- B21, B24, B29 and Y19, Y38, E15, E18
Skirt- R22, R29, R46, R59
Flag- R22, R29, R59 and B21, B24, B29
Boots- E53, E55, E57

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you like. I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge this month! Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment