Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Sneak Peek: "Garden Border" and "Garden Accessories"

Hello Crafty Friends! 

I am here to share with you a sneak peek of the upcoming Craftin' Desert Diva's upcoming release! They are releasing a couple super cute die sets called "Garden Border" and "Garden Accessories" which are featured on my cards that I'm showing you today! These dies won't be in the shop until this Friday, May 26th. I hope you like what I've created!

Garden Border 






For this card, I made a shaker card using elements from the new "Garden Border" Die Set, as well as the gnome from "Whimsical Wishes" Clear stamp set, "Flutter By" Digital Stamp and the "Stitched In Circles" Die Set (previously released).

"Garden Accessories"







For this card, I wanted to create a scene using elements from both "Garden Border" and "Garden Accessories" Die Sets. I also used the "Window Pane" Die Set, "Flower Basket Skunk" Digital Stamp and "Beautiful Day" Digital Stamp

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you've been enjoying all the sneak peeks the team has been sharing. Join us again on Release Day for more inspiration! Have a great day/night!









No comments:

Post a Comment