Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Ellie with Heart Cupcake

Hello crafters!

I am here with my next project for The Paper Nest Dolls. We are starting a new "Anything Goes" Challenge over on the Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll join in! Here are a few details that can also be found on the Challenge Blog:


We have changed the way we will be awarding prizes from now on, and there will only be one prize for the overall winner.  The top 3 will still be named and will still have the honor of displaying the Top 3 winner badge on their blog.  From now on, the overall winner will win a Paper Nest Dolls digital image!  So, if you are the overall winner, be sure to send a message to papernest.challenges@gmail.com with your choice of image and indicate in the subject line that you are the Monthly Winner.  





I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. I cut her out with a die from my stash ( I think C.C. Designs?) and layered her on some new Lawn Fawn 6" x 6" paper. I added some lace behind her and then added some flower clusters around her as well as sequins. I also added a heart border by C.C. Designs to compliment the hearts on her. The card base is "Marshmallow" from Bazzill Basics Cardstock Card Shoppe line.

I hope that you like my card and that it inspires you to enter your own creation into the challenge this month! Have a wonderful day!





1 comment: