April 11th, 2016
The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration:
Hello everyone! I am here with more inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls. You can enter the challenge by adding your link to your post HERE.
I used "Genie Avery" for my card with a stamp & die set by Lawn Fawn for the sentiment called "Chit Chat". The designer papers are from Prima Marketing from the "Hello Pastel" collection and the cardstock is by American Crafts and Bazzill. The image is colored in copics as usual.
- Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
- Eyes- W9 and Molotow white pen
- Hair- Y21, YR23, E15, E18
- Yellow Parts- Y11, Y15, YR15, E15
- Blue Parts- BG72, BG75, BG78
- Ground- N3, N5, C7, Colorless Blender
- The Paper Nest Dolls "Genie Avery" Rubber Stamp
- Lawn Fawn "Chit Chat" Clear Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn "Chit Chat" Custom Craft Dies
- Prima Marketing "Hello Pastel" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
- Copic Markers
- American Crafts Textured Cardstock
- Bazill Textured Cardstock
Thank you for stopping by! I hope that I have inspired you to enter in this month's challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog! Have a great day!