Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Challenge #12: "Kitty Avery"

December 7th, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Challenge #12:
"Kitty Avery"


Hello everyone! Can you believe it's December already? It is my favorite month for the obvious reason because I love Christmas, but also because it's my birthday in just a few days on December 10th! Anyway, today a new challenge starts at The Paper Nest Dolls for the December Challenge "Anything Goes". Here are all the details:

We have changed the way we will be awarding prizes from now on, and there will only be one prize for the overall winner. The top 3 will still be named and will still have the honor of displaying the Top 3 winner badge on their blog. From now on, the overall winner will win a $20 gift code to the Paper Nest Dolls online store, where they can purchase rubber stamps! So, starting this month, December 2015, if you are the overall winner, be sure to send a message to "papernest.challenges@gmail.com"and indicate in the subject line that you are the Monthly Winner.

For the challenge inspiration, I used "Kitty Avery" which I will link down below in the shop :) . She was a lot of fun to color up, I hope you like my card! I also used a sketch layout from Mojo Monday, but I altered it a bit.




Products Used



 


Thank you for stopping by today! Stop by The Paper Nest Dolls and check out all the cuteness that they have to offer! Don't forget to enter your creation in this month's challenge HERE! Feel free to leave some comments and have a wonderful day =) !










No comments:

Post a Comment