Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team: "Cupcake Emma"

August 10th, 2015


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team Inspiration:
"Cupcake Emma"


Hello everyone! I am here with my next project for The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team using "Cupcake Emma" which just happens to be one of the new releases for this month! I actually gave this card when I made it to my sister-in-law and she loved it so much that she posted it on Facebook hehe! I had to hide it really quick before anyone saw ;) ! Anyway, I hope you will like my creation too! Also, be sure to join in the fun and enter a creation of your own in The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge, Anything Goes #08. The prize is some gorgeous ribbon from May Arts and a free digital stamp!




For my project, I used the adorable image stamp by The Paper Nest Dolls called "Cupcake Emma". I used some paper from my stash from American Crafts "Little Princess" 6" x 6" Paper pad, as well as Doodlebug Design "Sugar Shoppe" 6" x 6" paper pad. The ribbons were given to me by a friend, they worked perfect for this card I think =). I colored the image with my copic markers using the following colors;
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair E50, E53, E43 and E57
Bow: V91, V93, V95, V99
Cupcake Top: RV02, RV04, RV06 and RV09
Cherry: R22, R35, R29 and R59
Sprinkles V04, BG01
Dress: R22, R27, R29 and E59
RV11, RV34, R56,RV69
Boots: V91, V93, V95, V99


Thank you everyone for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and go check out the entire new release on The Paper Nest Dolls blog & store!

Products Used




No comments:

Post a Comment