May 28th, 2015
Art By MiRan DT Call
Hello crafty friends! Today, I am sharing a creation that I made for the Art By MiRan DT Call & a couple of the challenges at Art By MiRan as well :) I hope you like it! I love coloring these images because they push me to challenge myself in my coloring/crafting journey!
I colored the image with my copics and cut it out with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Die. I used Bazzill cardstock in Kraft for my card base and then layered Prima and Wild Rose Studio paper on top. I accented the image with distressed butterflies from the Sizzix die.
- Art By MiRan Digital Stamp (May Progressive Challenge Image)
- Copic Markers
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies
- Prima Marketing "Princess" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
- Wild Rose Studio "Bella" 6" x 6" Paper Pack
- Sizzix/Tim Holtz Border Die (Butterflies)
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink in Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac and Milled Lavender
- Bazzill Cardstock in Kraft
I am also entering this creation into the Art By MiRan Challenges:
May Progressive Challenge
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked my card :). Feel free to leave some comments if you would like! Have a great day!