Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call!

January 9th, 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. You may know me already from my business, Quick Creations. I have most of my work posted over there, but this blog is one that I created recently that will be specifically for projects of teams I design for. I am currently on the Little Blue Button Design Team. Anyway, I have chosen one of my favorite Tiddly Inks Digital Stamps for my project today for the Tiddly Inks Design Team Call! I would be thrilled to be on the team as I love Tiddly Inks images :) I hope you enjoy my card!





On my project I have used Tiddly Inks "Winter Wryn" Digital Stamp which you can buy at Tiddly Inks HERE! She is also available in clear stamp form. I colored her with my copics, I will list my colors down below. I added some paper roses to the card, along with some Fancy Pants "Oh Deer" sequins. I used my mini glue gun to glue her down on some of the Doodlebug "Frosty Friends" patterned paper. I used Bazzill cardstock as my card base.

Copic Colors Used
  • Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20.
  • Hair- E21, E25, and E49
  • Outfit- BG01, BG53, BG49 and B60
  • Boots- C3, C5, C7, and C9
  • Hat- R22, R29, R59, C5 and B60
  • Snowman Body- B60
  • Carrot Nose- YR18 and YR14
  • Scarf- R81, R83, R85, and R89
  • Snowman Hat- W5, W7, and W9


Thanks again for stopping by my blog! I hope you like my "Winter Wryn" Card! I would be so honored to be chosen to be a member of the team. Good luck to everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment